1. What a day.
2. I am very pleased and rather content with my nest.
3. I have that great empty space in my chest again, but my Queen Nala makes a comfortable, if temporary filler.
4. Why all the hate on the Gorillaz MessageBoard? Most don't even talk about the Gorillaz. It pales in comparison to the Unofficial forums.
5. I have concluded that I do tend to try and turn mental anguish into physical pain ie. aching back.
6. Revision needs a rousing kick. Or sumfink.
7. Trying to spend less time on the Internet. Hence the point format.
8. I cannot stop listening to Demon Days. I can remember band biographies, song discography and other shite but cannot remember the rules of dy/dx.
9. I have achieved nine unrelated points. *claps*
Good night.
'I love you...
But what are we going to do?'
Every Planet We Reach is Dead
Gorillaz
No comments:
Post a Comment