skip to main | skip to sidebar

.We Celebrate The Mundane.

Saturday, August 06, 2005

w00t. Work almost done.

Going to the new library after tomorrow's career fair. I'd live there if they'd let me...

i'd like to thank the creator of this skin. Go! Fly, fly to thee!

i'm still locked out of Deviantart. But with the recent upheaval...

Prelim exams in about a month. Rush rush rush.

Good night.
Posted by vee at 12:22 am

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

vee
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2007 (24)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ►  2006 (114)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ▼  2005 (49)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ▼  August (8)
      • I once told someone that blogs were a waste of tim...
      • Abe came while I was in the pool.Baby Lizzy was vi...
      • Hm. I finally told my dad.It was about half-past n...
      • I wish I was allowed to just stay home and study. ...
      • Happy National Day, Singapore.Love you. And in o...
      • I SO wanna watch The Corpse Bride.
      • listening to: GravityGorillaz You scored as Nightc...
      • w00t. Work almost done. Going to the new libr...
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2004 (4)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  February (1)